Skip to content
- 11”x 2.5” wind up tinplate model reproduction of Captain Benjamin’s 272.91 world land speed record setting following WWII.
- Built by Schylling toys, this car is in working condition with a permanent wind up key and is stamped with the number 5346 on the underside.
- Car does not include packaging or paperwork.
- A plastic driver peers out from the bubble shaped painted wind screen.
- Car looks new with slight body scratches over painted front grill.
- Tinplate windup toys are an “endangered species” being legislated off the market in most countries in the name of “toy safety.” But you can start your tinplate collection now with this great example.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection