Skip to content
Rat rod fans who love collecting hot rod wall art will love these two signed 11x17" art posters. One features a kid in a coin operated rat rod and the other is a beach scene with surfboards in the back. These limited edition litho prints of original scratchboard art renderings by hot rod scratchboard artist BOMONSTER are titled, signed and ready to frame. It makes a great gift for fans of classic drag racing.
- Man cave, garage wall art for fans of rat rods, hot rods and wild cars
- Schwinn Stingrays were the way to get around back in the day and to have a rat rod nearby ready to fire up would be every kid's fantasy
- BOMONSTER titles and signs each one
- Designs are centered on an 11x17" heavy weight matte paper and ready to fit under a common 11x14" mat in a 16x20" frame.
- Shipped together in a cardboard mailing tube
- Frame not included
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection