Skip to content
- You get all three Winston's Drag Art prints for one reduced price.
- These three small art prints look great grouped together.
- Each design is from 1965 and is the art of Winston Beaumont – BOMONSTER’s dad!
- Winston was a drag racer, t-shirt designer and pen and ink artist long before the term lowbrow art came into vogue.
- Each 8.5x11” litho print is titled by BOMONSTER. Winston’s signature is printed. They are numbered in sequence as they are titled.
- Prints can be framed three ways:
- Drop into an existing 8.5x11” frame.
- Trim ½” from sides and ¼” from top and bottom to fit into an existing 8x10 size frame.
- Drop into existing 11x14” frame with 8x10” mat opening.
- Frame not included
in a sturdy mailing tube
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection